- The traditional Christmas phone call to all the relatives down south in Florida on my mother's side. This year, my grandma discovered speakerphone, so instead of hollering at the other person so they could speak to whichever relative, everybody was screaming at the phone together!
- After almost a year fit as fiddle, I had to catch a cold right in the harshest time of the year at work. I've been drinking DXM sizzurp (in non-insane dosage) for the past week, and it got me back on track real fast!
- Boxing day at work, enough said.
- Tech room locked and loaded with hundreds of thousands of dollars of heavily discounted laptops, ready to roll out.
This week’s TWiP had to be delayed due to trouble I had with my phone last week, right in the exam period. A jailbreak package, iRealQuickSMS, managed to somehow corrupt my 3GS’ install of iOS4.1, which made me lose all of the GOLDEN content I had racked up despited being buried under school work. Then I also had trouble with importing my previously purchased Hipstapaks…. anyways, this week’s stuff is Jimmy on Kodot X-Grizzled.
- Ending the night with Pabst at the Nord-Ouest Cafe. Regardless of what you think about PBR, the fact is that is has a certain alcohol content, it's liquid, and it costs close to nothing. Just what you need when you can't taste anything anyways.
- Whoever did the design on this thing deserves some kind of design prize. Imagine the dude that has to market urinals with a dong designed into it...
- A coworker of mine was playing around with Boxee, turns out YouPorn is a trending channel. THE INTERNET IS FOR PORN!
- People who tote guns generally consume lots of Tim Hortons. Law enforcement is often seen in Timmy's across the nation, and I've personally witnessed a dude fill his car up with Tim's for an entire squadron of officer cadets. It's unreal, it really does become addictive.
It’s no surprise that the entertainment industry has been going through massive pressure for the past 10-15 years. The internet boom has changed how we communicate and consume information and entertainment, and as with all forms of change, the new situation will require some to adapt… hrmmm hrmmm, looking at you, entertainment industry.
This week’s combo, Helga Viking on Blanko.
This week, Lucifer on Alfred Infrared. I’m starting to run out of combos.