This Week’s iPhone Pics (27/52)
Two weeks later, I finally wake up and compile the iPhone pics I’ve been collecting over the holidays… I’ve had more than enough pictures to continue my weekly tradition, but the TWiP just slipped out of my mind. So, without further ado, this week’s pics taken with a Kaimal Mark II on Alfred Infrared, from left to right and top to bottom.
- The Godefroy's bar has a particular name that's sure to make anglophone patrons giggle.
- Kicking it old school with old friends. Playing console games, eating chips and enjoying a fine lager.
- I've seen many neckbeards in my days, after all I do attend CEGEP. But this particular one is my favorite. Doum's the owner of this particular specimen.
- A truck was carrying a couple of those tanks the other day, right on the city's largest boulevard. I never managed to find out what they contained, but the skull and crossbones seems like a good indication that's it's something dangerous.
- Mackin' the ladies with straight up class. It always works.
- With Wu-tang and this board game, your children are pretty much set for life.
- Poutine is awesome. What happens when you add steak to your poutine. Things too great to be described with words..
- Apparently, this gentleman has not been made aware that you need to stop drinking when alcohol begins to affect your posture.
- Dupuis brothers. Hardcore stuff. Count this as this week's TWiP as well... the regular schedule will come back next week.