A very full week, once again. I've grown tired of shuffling the settings on Hipstamatic, so here you go, everything this week was taken with the Helga Viking / Pistil combo.
- Batinsse qui mouille ca va neyer l'ble d'inde.
- Toujours est-il que ca l'a ete un averse comme qu'on aurait jamais pu en voir de plus grosses. Y moullait, eh qui mouillait! Cala pas d'allure, ca tombait en simonake!
- Fall is coming. I aught to load up some of that Kodak ProColor and shoot some stuff in a National Park or something.
- I suffered from a very serious relapse of geeky stuff. The computer recycling place I go to gave me exclusive rights to all the mechanical keyboards that they get in exchange for all the stuff I bring in. I was happy with my Compaq G80 with Cherry Browns, but I am now the proud owner of a classic Dell Model M (buckling springs) and a Dell AT101 ( black Alps). Non-geeks, don't hate... it's not just a very loud keyboard, it a whole different computing experience.
- Playing with fire...
- ... putting it out like a man.
- Sextuple-world-champ Frank at the beer-pong table. This guy is a menace.
- Vintage auto spottings are pretty rare in Quebec due to the shitty winters, salt, and even shittier roads. This Jag E-Type was mint, probably fresh out of the paint shop or just after a compound by the looks of it. I love the wire wheels.