This Week’s iPhone Pics (10/52)
September 6, 2010 § Leave a comment
This week was hectic, but I’m starting to get the hang of whipping out my iPhone for pretty much anything that might be of potential photographic interest.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Doesn’t get any more old school than this. My question is, why do computers always break down while this console has been alive and kicking for almost 20 years?
- Made a purchase this week: BMW style H’s. They’ll be my summer wheels for the Jetta next summer if I can find somebody who can fill and drill to 4×100. And if I can’t…. well I’ll just sell ’em for the alloy and make some money off of it. They were that cheap.
- Ebay taillights galor. When confronted with this, do you laugh, cry or puke?
- Grime street in Sherbrooke. Kano would be proud.
- Did he lose a bet, or does he just get more pleasant interactions with the public? Either way, this man has guts.
- I really didn’t need this. Parking at CEGEPTR is a conspiracy against students for parking rights supremacy.
- Old habits die hard. Not having much time to eat = ingesting crap in a hurry. I need to fix this ASAP.
- The apocalypse cometh. No really, it’s true, I read it in the Journal de Montreal, it has to be.
- Doum. He is….
- …a sick and fucking twisted individual.